MediQuick India Healthcare & Wellness Private Limited (“MediQuick India”) and its team strives to service & facilitates processing of all the correct Medicines as per order and prescription received from the consumer & in the right condition / without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
Definition: 'Return' means an action of giving back the product ordered at MediQuick India portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
1. Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
2. Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
3. Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered or broken seal).
Note: If the product that the Consumer has received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that particular item or goods. If after the Consumer opens the packaging to discover that the item is damaged, the same be Return for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the replacement product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
Upon receiving your Return/refund request, MediQuick India shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If MediQuick India found that the request is genuine, it will initiate the return and refund process. However, MediQuick India shall process the refund, once it has received the confirmation from the respective vendor in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, MediQuick India reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by MediQuick India in this regard.
However, in the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. Consumer may raise a return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. MediQuick India reserves the right to cancel the return request, if the customer reaches out to MediQuick India after 7 days of delivery.
The returns are subject to the below conditions on healthcare consumable products :
1. Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for return;
2. Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
3. Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for return;
4. Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice;
5. Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return, only fully unopened strips can be returned;
6. Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return (eg: ampules vials, injections, vaccines, personal hygiene products etc.).
Return Process healthcare durable products :
1. The customer shall raise a Return request by sending an email to [email protected] or call on 88-00-88-2698
2. The MediQuick India customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
3. Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, MediQuick India will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
4. The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
In case of medical test, the refund will be made in the following cases, the customer is required to raise the refund request with our customer care within 72 (seventy two) hours from the collection of sample or generation of report, as the case may be:
1. Where the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
2. Where the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by MediQuick India or the diagnostic centre) has been provided;
3. Where the time limit within which the report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 72 hour and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by MediQuick India or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
For Return intimation, please write to [email protected] or alternatively call us at 88-00-88-2698 (Open 10 AM -6 PM from Monday – Saturday and 11 AM - 5 PM on Sunday).
In case the valid case of refund, the same will be done as mentioned below:
1. Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
2. Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Refund will be completed within 30 days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In case of online Appointment, the customer is required to raise the refund request with MediQuick India customer care within 72 (seventy two) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response or cancellation. The request for the refund will be validated by MediQuick India customer care team. In the event of failure to report to the MediQuick India within specified timeline (72 hours Seventy Two Hours) the customer will not be eligible or entitled for any kind of refund.
In case of valid refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 days from the date of submission of the request for refund.
MediQuick India shall not be liable for any refunds to the customer in the event the customer's booked slot/ time for an appointment has been delayed. For any refund related information, please write to [email protected]
The customer can cancel the order for the product till MediQuick India ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
MediQuick India cancellation:
There may be certain orders that MediQuick India partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
MediQuick India also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by MediQuick India as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
Shipping Charges Policy
Below are our item-specific Standard Delivery charges:
1. Only Prescription Drug orders less than Rs. 1000: Rs. 49
2. Only Non-Prescription item orders less than Rs. 1000: Rs. 99
3. Combination orders of Prescription & Non-Prescription items less than Rs. 1000: Rs. 99
4. For any order value of Rs. 1000 or more: FREE Delivery
Note: Tracking number of your order would be available in your account on www.mediquickindia.com